Friday, November 14, 2014

Week of November 13th-19th Grocery Store Deals

I LOVE the 2 weeks that precede Thanksgiving, So many sales are going on now for Thanksgiving dinners. I usually use this time of year to stock up on canned items, things like *cream of* soups and canned veggies.


Butter is also starting to go on sale for the holidays. Since our cow is now dry. I am having to buy butter again and can't believe how expensive it has gotten to be. $4.50 for the store brand of butter is ridiculous. I have seen it for $2.50 this week at the local Piggly Wiggly which is better than $4.50 a lb. I hope see the price at $1.99 or below per pound before I stock up. I guess I will just have to wait and see.


This is a really good deal without coupons, at Dollar General, It only runs one more day though. .33 for a can of veggies is AWESOME!

Harris Teeter also has a good deal on canned veggies, Using their b2g3free on Del Monte canned veggies, you can score their veggies @ .51 a can or use a coupon and get the veggies for .36 a can. The coupon was in the paper about 2 weeks ago. Coupon or not its still a good time to stock up on veggies.

I like to purchase shredded cheese when I can find it under $3 a lb. Harris Teeter has it's B2g3free sale going on for their 8 oz. shredded cheeses, it comes out to $2.60 for a lb. of cheese. Which is a major stock up price for me. I need 3 pounds but will probably end up getting 6 pounds because we use a lot of cheese around here.




Xtra laudry detergent is on sale at Wal Greens for .99 after a printable $1 off coupon found on coupon.com.You can also get it at that price at Rite Aid with the coupon.  This deal ends November the 14th 2014.

Well, these are some of the deals that I will be going after  I plan on posting my complete shopping trip before the weekend is over.LORD willin' I will stay on budget.

Have a blessed weekend in Sweet JESUS!

Amanda <><
Matthew 6:33








No comments:

Post a Comment