Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Last of the $60 Grocery Budget

 
Here's what I ended up buying today for $22.76
 
Crisco-.87 (3) used a .35/1 Q
Butter- 5.00 (2.50 each)
Mushrooms- $4.00 (2 pks.)
Orange Juice- $1.50
Flour Tortillas- (20) 1.29
Large Garden Salad- $2.10
Dog Chow- not shown- 8.00
 
Leaving me with $6xx
 
The flour tortillas were $1.61 cheaper than I planned. Which was a blessing. I got them at Wal Mart. It's the first time I've seen them in some time.
 
I usually don't buy dog food with my grocery money (its kept separate) but I needed to use it because the dogs are eating more now that it is getting cold. So that bill will be going up to about $14 a week for 2 dogs. (ouch!)
 
Things didn't go exactly as planned with what I wanted to stock up on but I got what I needed with $6xx left over and I didn't go over the $60. Happy Dance!
 
Tomorrow starts a new cycle with the latest grocery sales. I will have to add $25 extra to my grocery budget because I need a 23 lb. turkey for Thanksgiving. Praying for some really good sales!
 
Blessings,
Amanda
Matthew 6:33
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment