Wednesday, November 26, 2014

My Favorite Thanksgiving Grocery Deals (Thanksgiving Week 2014)

 
 
WOW! It has been an awesome week for grocery deals. There are also a lot of coupons to match up with those deals. I did indeed spend more than $60 this past week on my groceries. I had to spend an extra $23 alone for a 22 lb. turkey. Then there were some great deals on items that I was in need of, so I went ahead and stocked up on them. It was a blessin' to be able to get such deals.
 
So here are  few of my favorite deals for the week:
 
 
4 (5) lb. bags of Harris Teeter Self Rising Flour .99 per bag
4 Sargento's Tastings Cheese Wedges .50 for 3.4 oz.
4 Xtra Laundry Detergents 50 loads
 
Total Cost- $10xx
Normally- $35xx
 
Detergent was BOGOFree $3.99 regular price. used a $1 off Q on each of the 4 I bought. Making the cost $4 for 4 bottles.
 
Harris Teeter Flour is normally $2 for a 5 lb. bag, On sale for $.99 a bag. Got 4 bags.
 
Sargento Tasting Cheese Wedge- on sale for 2.00 (normally $2.99 ) for 3.4 oz. Paid $2 for 4 wedges. Used a $.75 printable Q that doubled. That is a good price for that cheese. Just about $2 for almost a lb.of cheese
 
Here is the printable I used for the cheese-
 
It should be available still on coupons.com.
 
I also got a good deal on Pumpkin pies @ Harris Teeter and FREE Cool Whip to go with the pies.
 
 
Mrs. Smith's pies were BOGOFree. Regular $7.99. Paid $2.49 per pie using a .75 Q that doubled.
The whip cream was FREE with a Q when purchased with the pies. 1 per pie or 2 Q's used.
 
Pie & Whip Cream $2.49 per pie. The Q was for a $1 off and the Cool Whip was on sale for .99 making it FREE!
 
GREAT DEAL!
 
Here are the coupons (Q's) used for the pie deal:
 
 
Well, its back to the $60 grocery budget this week. We are pretty well stocked though thanks to the great deals the stores had this past week.
 
Happy Thanksgiving!
 
Amanda
Matthew 6:33
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment