Thursday, November 27, 2014

Black Friday & Me

 
Okay, it the evening of Thanksgiving and I know a lot of people will be heading out to the stores soon. NOT me, not tonight. I will be heading out at 4:30 in the morning though to go shopping with my daughters. One of them is in need of a new coat. Noticed I said *NEED* ? That's the Black Friday deals I am looking for.
 
I'm not into electronics. Shoot, I am probably the only person in the US who doesn't have a flat screen tv yet. Don't need one though. As long as the old *box* is still working, we'll be blessed at not having to get a new one.
 
What I will be doing after getting a coat though is heading over to the grocery store. Now that is *Black Friday* to me. Using my coupons and finding the best deals to stock up on for my family. A lot of the deals from this week are the same for the rest of the week with a few exceptions.
 
 I am hoping to score some more turkey for the freezer. I will be looking for the marked down fresh turkeys. I noticed the other day that a lot of the stores *fresh* turkeys were dated until the 30th of November. So with that in mind, I am hoping to score a good mark down on meat clearance. If not tomorrow, than definitely this weekend.

 
 
Just got to keep the eyes open!
 
 
Yep, Black Friday means scoring turkey to stock up the freezer with. Strange? Maybe, but I have to be that way to make my grocery budget stretch.
 
Well, blessings to you all who will brave those crowds tonight and tomorrow. I'm looking forward to the quiet grocery stores and marked down meat.
 
Have a blessed one!
 
Amanda
Matthew 6:33

No comments:

Post a Comment