Monday, November 17, 2014

My $60 Weekly Grocery Trip

 
Here's what I got when I went shopping this weekend. I paid $25 xx for all of this using coupons and matching sales. The cost would have been $75xx without the sales and coupons. That is a huge savings!

Here's the receipt:

 
 
Here's the item breakdown:
 
6 No Yolk Noodles- Used (3) $1/2 Q and they were also BOGOFree
10 cans of Del Monte Green Beans- Used (2) .40/4 Q's on sale for b2g3free
3 Minute Maid Orange Juices- Used (3) .75/1 Q's (printable) on sale for $2.99
3 Tetley (24 ct.) Tea Bags all 3 FREE with (3) .75 Q's
10 (8) oz. bags of shredded cheese on sale for b2g3free no coupon needed.
 
I also bought a gallon of milk and a lb. of butter earlier last week and that was $5.50.
So I have a total of $29xx left. When I go out tomorrow, I'll get-
 
Mushrooms $2.50
Onion-$1
Soft Taco Shells- $3
Tomato-$1 (missing my garden already)
Orange juice -$4.50
Tea- FREE
Crisco Sticks- (3)-.87 using a coupon for .35 (doubled) off 1
10 cans of green Beans $3.70
 
$15.57 before tax
Leaving me with $13.43
 
I may use the $13 to get some butter that is on sale or get more cheese. I know that the cheese I get now will last at least a month and a half. That's about the next time it will go on sale again.
 
It's already Monday and so far so good on the grocery budget!
 
Blessings,
Amanda
Matthew 6:33
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment