Tuesday, December 30, 2014

My Weekly Grocery Trip & Breakdown on Costs

 
Here is this weeks grocery trip. I got everything but the buttermilk.
 
Hamburger Meat - 3lbs. $16 (OUCH! it ended up being $3.28 a lb.)
Orange Juice- 1 gallon $4
Milk 1 gallon- @3.50
Chicken Breasts 6 lbs.$13
Oranges - 5 lbs. $6 (OUCH!)
Eggs- 2 18 pks.- $4.80
1 head of Lettuce- $2
Mushrooms 1 lb. - $2.50
2 Cheese Salsas- $5
Tortillas- $3
Tomatos-2 $1.09
 
Not pictured is 3 loaves of bread and 1 12 pk, of Hamburger buns.
$4
 
Total- $65 (rounded  up)
 
The meat was not listed on things needed. It was however a good *stock up* price. I really don't see hamburger meat getting much cheaper at a sale price anytime soon.
 
I already have most of next weeks item for the menu. That's a good thing. I'll wait and see what is on sale next week and stock accordingly.
 
Trying to stay on track!
 
Blessings,
 
Amanda
Matthew 6:33
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment